How to sync Xperia X10 Mini Pro using Sony Ericsson’s website sync tool. Sony Ericsson has its own sync tool that allows you to sync multiple phones with its website so all of your contacts, calendars, tasks, bookmarks and notes are backed up.
The website sync tool is like myphone apps in windows mobile. The function is same as the backup online tool for respective handset. The main features website sync tool is, we could sync all of our data with new phone without hassle when your phone lost or buy a new phone.
Below is the how to or guidance to sync Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro with the Sony Ericsson website. To transfer the data with Sony Ericsson Sync website, please follow the instruction below.
On the computer:
– Go to Sony Ericsson Sync and click Sign up
– Select your phone model and enter email and password details
– Click Sign up
– Under Get started with sync, click Set up sync > Start
– Confirm your phone model and click Next
– Enter your country and phone number and click Next
– A PIN code is shown and a configuration SMS is sent to your phone
On the phone:
– Select Yes to install settings and enter the PIN code
– Synchronize on your phone.
So, better you do frequently to sync the Xperia X10 Mini Pro to website sync. This is a good tool to backup and prevent your data lost if your Xperia X10 Mini Pro lost.